Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party # 50





DRUM ROLL...
This week marks the 
50th Bunny Hop Party!

My first party had just 14 links and of those bloggers only 
Mississippi Artist @ Paint Or Dig 
 has continued to link up.

Paint Or Dig

(click picture to see the post)



The second party had 48 links and of those, there are 
8 lovely bloggers who share on a regular basis. 
This was Christine's first time sharing.


Christine's Home and Travel Adventures

(click picture to see the post)

Christine has the record of sharing the most times!
She shares every week. I know she is a favorite of many... 
not only for sharing her lovely home but for visiting 
and leaving such sweet comments.

Here is the list of those 8 bloggers from the second party 
who still continue to share on a regular basis
I thought it would be fun to revisit the post they shared 
on that second Bunny Hop party. 

Hyacinths For The Soul
Christine
Savannah Granny
Normandy Life
Curtains In My Tree
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Making It Homey
Decorating Tennis Girl



Of course since that second party I have had more bloggers become regulars
Thanks to all of you who share week after week with out fail!
I would like to mention you, but for fear of leaving someone out... I better not. 

Whether you share every week or just occasionally please 
know that you are all very much appreciated! 
Even those who just visit :)

Last but not least... 
I also want to thank those bloggers who have shared many times at my party 
in the past, but who are no longer able to do so at this time. 
I wish you improved health and please know I am thinking about you.


xoxo
Bunny Jean



22 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

I love your party each week, Bunny! Thanks for the shout out :)

Barbara F. said...

Sometimes we have good intentions but life gets in the way. We do our best. xo

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Best wishes on your 50th Bunny Hop party! So glad I found your blog and linky. Always enjoy reading your posts.

Debra

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Bunny! So happy I'm able to party with you to celebrate,
Thanks so much for hosting
Hugs,
Suzan

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Congrats on your 50th Bunny Hop! You gave me a warm welcome when I participated a few times, but working full time and having a family, I only link up when I can actually make time to visit the other blogs. I'll be back when time permits. Congratulations also on becoming a great-grandmother. xxoo Debbie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting this great party The Bunny Hop each week..I love to link to it each week. Congrats on your 50th. one already!!
FABBY

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Wow, Bunny Jean, congrats on #50!! Thank you for hosting your wonderful party.

xinex said...

Congrats on your 50th Bunny Hop post, Bunny. I am glad you started this meme cause I truly enjoy it. Thanks for the feature and special mention....Christine

Anonymous said...

Bunny Jean,
Hi! Thank you for hosting a great link party & #50.
Pat

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Congratulations for hosting 50 awesome parties! Always happy to be part of your party. Thanks for hosting each week and congratulations for becoming a great grandma...baby Paisley is a cutie:) Love the name! Have a lovely week!~Poppy

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Really 50 already! congratulations...Its been so fun joining in when I can and meeting such sweet, creative and loving bloggers.
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Congrats Bunny. Love to link up when ever I can. Just wondering what program did you use to keep track, or did you just go back and figure it all out?
Hugs,
Jann

Cottage and Broome said...

Congrats on hosting #50!!! Thanks for hosting, Laura

Kathe said...

Congrats on your 50th party Bunny Jean! Here's to 1500 more lol!

Mary said...

Very nice..I am going to make dryer balls...I even have the yarn already. Thank you for joining me...here I am joining you. Cool.

Winnie said...

Hi Bunny Jean
Congratulation! Woww - the 50th party :) That means people love to coming here and that says it all :)

Sarah said...

Wow, 50 already! Congratulations, Bunny Jean. You know I enjoy this weekly party. Thanks for the shout out. Fun to go back and see what I posted then. I had forgotten. ;-)
~ Sarah

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thanks for hosting Bunny. I know sometimes we get busy with things in our lives. Kudos to those bloggers who can always post or join parties.

Always Nesting said...

Congratulations on your 50th!! No time to browse this morning. Heading off soon to chemo but I'll be back to look at fantastic links.

I have a semi done guest room. If you would like to come over to take photos for me I would love to link :)

Marigene said...

Congrats on reaching 50...looking forward to another 50! Thanks for hosting each week.

Barb said...

Hi Bunny Jean,

Just popping in to say hello. Your blog is always so lovely and peaceful.

I hope you are enjoying your summer.

XOXO
Barb

Curtains in My Tree said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh it was so nice to see
Curtians In My Tree on your list of regulars

I just like coming over here and seeing whats going on

Janice



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...